Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Beginning to Feel Like Christmas

Friday night the school I work for had a Christmas Program. It was so adorable. Josh came to see me and took some pictures. Since my group of kiddies are a little small they were put into buggies and had halos on and held swaddled babies. It was so much fun and all of the crazy things that happen each day just went away and I remembered how much I love them.


Afterwards we went to a Nativity Program that is put on by our stake. They have the gym all set up with hundreds of Nativity scenes from around the world. When we were leaving we noticed that you could get a picture as a "live nativity" so of course we had to do it. Here we all are dressed up in the garb. I'm almost positive people wore silver shiny fabric back then. Daren said we look like we are in a JcPenney catalog with our poses, ha.


Thanksgiving is over and I have promptly put up Christmas decos and begged Josh to get our tree every day last week, but since finals are upon us we waited until Saturday and I finally got it! We decorated it last night and then had our friends over for games to show it off. It smells wonderful and looks so cute. It's nice because this year it actually fits in our apartment instead of taking up the entire living room! I also got to put up the Nativity that my mom got me last year, I love it!

6 comments:

Cookie said...

Love the cute Christmasy house! You should so come the week after Christmas! Everyone will be home and we will have so much fun! Yay!

Jeff and Jenn said...

Wow, you make a pretty hot shepard, Rach!

Jeff and Jenn said...

It would have been less believable as wise men. :)

Penny :) said...

Your christmas tree is beautiful! I love the nativity picture and the kids are adorable.

Lindz said...

I was so excited to put my nativity out too! I love it!

Chris and Shani said...

Your little program looks like so much fun. Are you loving it?