Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was held in Highlands Ranch this year and I was SOO excited since it's the first time I got to go home since law school started. We had a great time, yummy food and lots of laughs.

Here is mom dad and Josh preparing the food. I helped a little...like setting the table, does that count?

Thanksgiving dinner, yum! I love that dad has his eyebrows up and is giving the peace sign, ha.


Pooped out after the big dinner. Although Sadie is awake and laughing because her dad just farted.

The first snow of the season and I got to see it!! I LOVE Colorado snow, its my favorite and makes me feel at home. Josh and I got to shovel, this was Josh's second time ever shoveling since he grew up in CA. His first time was last winter in CO!

Besides eating and eating some more I spent a lot of my time being entertained by Sadie and her sweet personality. She asked us about a million times if we wanted fries while wearing her McD's hat.

As Sadie left to drive home to UT she hugged Josh and said "thanks for playing with me Josh" She loves her uncle Josh and they had fun running around squirting everyone with their squirt guns.

Here she is face planting it after jumping around and flipping into the pillows on her big girl bed. This may look like it hurts, but she is so crazy and tough she just got right back up and did it 20 more times.


Thanks fam for a great holiday! I love and miss you all already.

7 comments:

jennywren said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun for Thanksgiving! I always like checking out your blog and seeing what you're up to. Tell the fam HI from us! :)

Alyse and Bob said...

I love Sadie. She is the cutest thing ever and I only met her once. Sooo where are you going to be for Christmas and when I say that I mean where are you going to be the 29th- 2nd? And where do you live exactly again????

carolyn said...

Rachel, we need to convince your Mom to come to Grandma's for Christmas. Your Dad has to work and he feels bad that your Mom will be alone!! Come on, we have to convince her!!

P.S. your Dad called and told me he is totally OK with your Mom leaving as he will be working most of the time!!

russ said...

we're jealous....you had snow on your holiday...we are still like 45 degrees here....lame..

Heather said...

What a fun break for you guys! I was waiting for these pictures! :)

Penny :) said...

You guys always make everything look fun. Nice snow I wish we would get some. Its fun getting together with family for the holidays.

Heather said...

Hey go to my sister Joanna's blog (Joanna & Adam) and watch the video of my niece. You'll die.