Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last Weekend

I have been pretty busy lately so I didn't get to blog about last weekend! Friday I went to a Relief Society dinner which was very nicely decorated with trees and lots of lights and we got to pick from steak, fish or chicken for dinner and choose the type of salad and dessert we got also. It was SO good and very nice. After the dinner we had music that went through the life of the Savior. On the second song Josh and I were Joseph and Mary and walked around the tables and then onto the stage holding Summer as "baby Jesus". The music was awesome, but we had to leave early for my work party. (sorry, no pics of the dinner) The North Wall School party was at the skating rink and we did white elephant, ate food, and then skated.

Here is our Blades of Glory move

Dianna, Rachel, Melissa, Jenn, Tiffany, Me - Some of the girls I work with, my favorite ones! I work in the Pre-Toddlers with Dianna. It was her first time skating so she was hanging out with the wall most of the time.

Saturday we were going to check out the lights in CD'A but it was about 8 degrees outside so we just drove around Spokane looking at the best voted decorated houses from the newspaper.

Here is one of the lights we saw that flash to the music on the radio. The tree on the top sang along with it and was really funny

Hard to see, but this is one of the houses we saw that was decked out with lights.

3 comments:

Walnut said...

that singing tree kinda freaks me out

Walnut said...

Chazz: "Mind bottling, isn't it?"
Jimmy: "Did you just say 'mind bottling?'"
Chazz: "Yeah, mind bottling. You know, when things are so crazy, it gets your thoughts all trapped, like in a bottle."

LOUIE said...

yeah, tree is freaky alright. wouldn't catch me lifting a leg by it