Friday, November 7, 2008
Update
Ok, so I don't have my first apron made yet...I know, you are asking yourself "she wants to actually start a business doing this and hasn't made one in the last month??" But really, so I bought the fabric, cut it out, then realized I didn't like the type of fabric I bought or the print, so I stopped. Then my time was taken over by preparing for the party and making our costumes. Weekend of Halloween I start to get sick, and still haven't recovered. I have a nasty cough and lots of boogers. SO...needless to say, don't give up on me quite yet, but we will see how it goes. On a more happy note, Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away :) Woohoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I want to see it when you finally get around to it. what would you like to know?
Are you sure its a cold or is it morning sickness?
Yea! I get to see you soon! Hope the booger thing isn't still an issue....
I buy one of your aprons!
oh and I am just being so sick too. I think I went through a whole box of tissues today. did you get me sick?
well, I don't like to wear clothes but I might like an apron if it had dogbones on it
Post a Comment