
It is so cold in my house right now! But I am happy to say that I bought really cute Christmas wrapping paper today for $1.70, and already have the ribbon from Costco (best place to buy big rolls of ribbon for cheap). So I am in the Christmas spirit of course only I'm a little sad because this year will be one of very few presents to give since we have no money at all from all this law-school stuff. But, needless to say, I am still excited and have a continuous Christmas-song station programmed on my radio. Woohoo.

2 comments:
now that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling - hey wait...I AM warm and fuzzy. I see you like the Snoopster, he's a personal favorite of mine
You have sooo much talent, I bet the presents you do give will be so much fun!!
Post a Comment