Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Spokane Chiefs

Josh and I went to our first hockey game on Friday night. We had a great time and even got to witness a "gloves off" fight and everything. I was hoping for a stretcher and ambulance, but they didn't even bleed, just went to the penalty box. It was still exciting though.

The group. Thanks Heather for being cool and finding out about the tickets and getting them for us.

The fight

4 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so happy you got a picture of the fight. Brings me much happiness.

Jeff and Jenn said...

hahahahahahaha- did you make that Louie comment on my blog?? :)

Penny :) said...

I have never been to a hockey game before. My friend told me the funnest part of hockey is when everyone gets into a fight with lots of blood.

LOUIE said...

i'd rather chase a ball than a puck anyday