Saturday, November 1, 2008

P-A-R-T-A-Y

The Halloween party was great. We had everything from "mummy dogs" to homemade root beer and eyeball cupcakes. We played games and enjoyed everyones costumes. Thank you to everyone who came and participated in the coolest party of the year! (Except our Christmas party might top it) Here a some pics of the party and a few people who came

I sewed those myself. I am pretty impressed with my skills this time.

Rachel and Kyle = superheros

Heather and Daren = a bad haircut

Jenn and Andy = speed skater and athlete


I love the face they are both making. Rhett, Brittney, Summer = hook, peter pan, and tink. Costume = cat purse sewn into a captain hat, lingerie made the ruffles on the shirt, and an eddie bauer fleece hat cut and sewn to make peter's hat, hanger for the hook. All purchased for less than $3 each at Goodwill. I'm very impressed with the creativity with the goodwill store, sewing skills by Rhett, and how cheap it all was. A+ for the Barney's

And of course, the flour game.

This may be illegal, but I had to put at least one picture of my sweet children that I take care of. This is Carly in her monkey pj's for our "Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" Halloween party at school. Dianna and I were the doctors and they were monkeys. Cute huh. We even had a blow-up castle IN our room for the party, most of the kids loved it, some were scared of it!

11 comments:

Alyse and Bob said...

I love your costumes! You two looked darling! Thanks for the pic of your little girl from work... I always want to post pics of my kids!!!!

Heather said...

A+ for the Greens for the costumes AND the par-tay. Just so you know, I'm linking your page to show costumes...love it.

Mary said...

i am so jealous of your party! it looked like fun! and LOVED the costumes!

kenders said...

LOVE your costume!!! I can't believe you made them. You've got skill. :)

Anonymous said...

Fred and Wilma, you were outstanding...cool eyeball cupcakes and spooky rootbeer

Proud you carried on the "flour game" to the next generation

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, that is the cutest little monkey...I'd let her jump on my bed

Jordan & Heather Wong said...

aw i miss my greens! how are u guys?! i love ur costumes! we were going to be pepples and bam bam but decided against it lol hope all is well miss u tons!

Jeff and Jenn said...

DANG, Rach, your costumes look so good! Way better than our Fred & Wilma! Well done.

Chelsea and Evan said...

I love your costumes! So Cute!

Walnut said...

yea its illegal. i had some private investigator call me the other day asking about you

Penny :) said...

Awesome costumes. You sew pretty darn good. Sounds like a great party. What is the flour game?