Josh in front of the restaurant. We had a crazy waitress who actually sang happy birthday in an obnoxious voice, all by herself.
Presents: GU hat from Andy and Jenn, MarioKart from my parents, and laser tag from me. Yes, laser tag, don't judge it just because I bought it in the toy section of Target for a 27 year old. It is going to be a blast and you will be jealous when we are playing it wishing you had it too.Thank you everyone for making his birthday work out and coming to the surprise party, and for the gifts. Thanks for the ice cream Brittney and Rhett :)

8 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh!!!
Oh man, I miss you guys so much!!!! Happy Birthday Josh! Please come back to Utah! Jokes. I really want you to, but your where you need to be. Hope all is going well! Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Josh,
I thought your birthday was the 10th - is it the 8th? Anyway, it sounds like it was a fun day - thanks to your fun wife. Love, Aunt Linda
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!! I miss you guys so much! But it sounds like you guys are having a blast up there which is good!
All I have to say is that I'm glad it was your husband who turned 27 first and not mine :) (even though Daren isn't far behind)
toys are always the best for the serious minded college type...Happy Birthday Josh...cool GU hat
Geez, I don't know WHAT I would do if my husband was that old! ....oh, wait. :) Just kidding. Rach and I always go for the older guys...
Happy Birthday, Josh! I wish we could have been there! It looks fun :)
Happy Birthday to Josh!!!! Rach just wanted to say thanks for texting me on my Birthday! : ) Made my day! Miss you guys like crazy!!!!
Post a Comment