Party at our house! We are having a Halloween party this year at our house, and I am looking for any cool ideas. Tell me about cool parties you have been to before or have heard about. Everyone is invited! (If you travel from another state to come you will get an extra cool prize!!)

3 comments:
we will be there! whats my prize?!?! oh and i got shushed my haward today...... i am in shame
Nice new fall layout, Rach!! :) I'm busy or else I would come. I like prizes.
I've been to some FUN halloween parties! They of course had spooky halloween music! That's a must : ) But they had all these appetizers and desserts that were scary or gross looking! If you want some good ideas on creepy looking foods you can go to family fun.com go to recipes! Have fun : ) Wish we could be there! Loved all your pumpkins! They were quite impressive!!!
Post a Comment