This weekend we had a great time enjoying the fall season. On Saturday we went to Green Bluff which is just north of our house and went to pick apples at one of the many farms there. We went with a girl I work with, Rachel, and her husband Kyle. I was really excited because this was the first time I have ever picked fruit right from a tree! You would think coming from a place called "highlands ranch" we would have more farms and fruit trees, but its the opposite! Anyway, so after apple picking we came back and made caramel apples and then went to Jenn and Andy's house and ate pizza and carved pumpkins.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Aww Rachel I meant to have you go out in the backyard and pick some apples off our trees but I forgot. But the farm was probably a lot more fun. Don't you love the apples right off the tree? They are soooo good! Love your pumpkin.
Oh, how wonderful! It looks like fun! Your pumpkin is HILARIOUS!! Also, I don't know when you checked out Krista's blog lately but you have to look. I've felt nauseous for days.
Post a Comment