For his party this year we went with superhero's. We had it the weekend before his actual birthday because the Green's wanted to be there and that is when they were able to come into town. It turned out great, and I spent forever planning it, so there are a ton of pictures :)
Superhero cape water bottles!
I made a cape out of felt for all the kids who came
The cake. For the superhero symbols I used fondant for the first time. Learned some tricks on using it, but overall liked using it for a detail on the cake.
Gotham city in the background and batman shadow cones for chips
Superpower fruit and veggies
Not very good lighting, but I made a spiderman hanging from the chandelier and shooting a web out over the ceiling. It was my favorite part, and Mac's too :)
We started the party out with playing some games. One of the games was a Hulk game with "Hulk hands" and a wall of boxes to punch
Another game was to shoot silly string at "the bad guy"
All the kids that came. It was a great turn out!
About to blow out his candles
Opening presents
Party favors



















No comments:
Post a Comment