Sunday, January 4, 2015

Back to Everyday Life

It feels like Oct-Dec are crazy busy, so when January comes it slows down and we get back to normal every day activities. 

Using their new bath crayons they got from Gma Green

We made some blue gak to play with and I went upstairs to get Rockwell and Lyla came up telling me she got it stuck in her hair! Good thing its basically just corn starch and glue, it washed right out but was funny anyway. 

Out for girls night. Every few months the girls on the street get together for dinner. We have a great time talking and laughing for hours on end. 

 Every once in awhile I will put a matching shirt on the boys for church. Tried to get a picture and of about 20 pictures, this was the best I got. 

Field trip to the dinosaur museum with Lyla's preschool. This is her "ah! the shark is eating me" face

Went to the new children's museum at Thanksgiving Point and snapped this 
picture of them in this cool "old" plane 

No comments: