Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Used to Be Cool...

With only a few weeks out until baby #3 is due, we finally broke down and decided to get a MINI VAN! I waited until the last moment to buy it, because I really didn't want a van, but now that we have it I am excited for the endless storage space and seats to fill kids, family, and friends.


We found the van on ksl and bought it from a BYU professor. It was the cleanest one with the least amount of miles so within a few minutes of driving it we agreed to buy it and went home with it a few hours later. I did buy a bumper sticker to put on the back that says "I used to be cool" HA


Welcome to the family silver bullet. Can't wait for the road trips and memories to begin. 

No comments: