Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Random Pictures

 Mac found a little hiding spot that fits his cute little body perfectly

Nothing like washing dishes with a diaper and snow boots. Perfect attire for such a serious job. 

This is how I have to put him to cut his hair. He screams and cries if I put him up on the counter in front of the mirror. But with a sucker and movie to distract him he's good to go. 

Josh is making sure the kids get their batting practice in. Pretty good form she has going on! 

The kids were being suspiciously quiet and I came to check on them and Lyla was reading books to Mac in his crib. It was precious. 

Mac lately has an obsession with putting his hands in his pockets. He loves to do it all the time and looks adorable. These two boys are just too cute together. 

Just hangin out in the ottoman for awhile. 

Helping grandpa load the truck. We got a new bed so my parents took our old one (which was theirs originally). Mac felt so big and helpful when he carried the rails over to the truck. 


Mac kept getting out of his crib every night and playing so we decided to just switch him over to a big boy bed. I got this bed from Penny and painted it dark. He takes a long time to go to sleep these days but once he's asleep does really well sleeping in the bed. Nap time though he always goes right down. I love it when they move over to a big bed and their bodies look so little. 

I just realized most of these pictures are of Mac! I need to take more of our little princess soon and add them on :) 

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Love the picture with his hand in his pocket. Makes me want a little boy too . . . !