Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lyla's 1st Drawing

Lyla has some problems with wanting to do any type of directed activity if I'm involved. One of the many reasons I have put her in preschool this year. She will never draw or write letters or anything if she knows I want her to. I have got her to write an "L" for Lyla and she has been doing that for quite some time, but she wouldn't ever try any other letters or try to draw people, objects etc. Then one day she FINALLY was in a good mood and I got her to draw a sun. I think it was the cutest sun I've ever seen. I showed her how on the right and then she did her own on the left. I'm just hoping preschool gets her in gear and she starts learning even more since she responds better to other adults. In any case, I was very proud of her for drawing this sun :) 


No comments: