Sunday, May 19, 2013

Children's Museum

 We hadn't been to the children's museum in a really long time and last time was before Mac was old enough to enjoy it, so we decided to go this past Saturday to check it out. 

He pretty much loved every minute of it and played for hours on everything. Didn't get a ton of pictures, but here's a few


 If only we had a mini vacuum that really worked at home!
 He loved this cute little piano and it had the smallest bench I've ever seen. It was pretty adorable watching him "play" or better yet, pound, on the keys

Lyla of course loved it too and spent most of her time in the store shopping for food and pretending to be the cashier

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I love that you take them out to do stuff like this! It obviously doesn't surprise me at all, but I love it. Mac at that piano was pretty darn sweet!