We have our own yard for the first time this year and have enjoyed taking care of it and making it look nice. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers so we planted some bulbs last fall. I was so excited to see them come up and see if they really would grow and turn out like I had imagined.
When they came up this spring they were so beautiful. And little did I know the owner or previous tenant had planted some other bulbs before and a few others came up all over the yard. It was a nice surprise and we had our own little "tulip festival" right in our front yard!
These are all the ones I planted. There were even more on the other side of the yard and around all the trees. Aren't they so pretty?! Loved enjoying them for the short time they lasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment