Yep, we did it again, moved. I feel like its such a big defeat to actually get your stuff to a new location. Pics of the new place to come. But for now, a little story. Moved all the boxes, just Josh and I, on Thursday. Friday morning we got help for the big stuff, but man we were pooped, and of course I got a migraine. So while laying on my mattress in the bedroom trying to sleep it off, the following happened:
Lyla: (whispering so politely) Mom, you want me to cook you a hot dog?
Me: Silence. Closing my eyes pretending to be asleep.
Lyla: Mom, mom, you want me to cook you a hot dog?!? (still whispering but a little louder this time)
Me: Silence.
Lyla: Yeah, ok, I'll go make you a hot dog mom. Bye.
Not sure if she cooked up a hot dog in her play kitchen or not, but after she left I couldn't help but smile. She came in a little later again and said "Honey, honey, you awake?"
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment