Wednesday, September 26, 2012

8 Months

 
 

-Started crawling last week. Now is pretty fast and gets around wherever he wants.
-Size 3 diapers
-Moving right into 9 month clothes
-Can stand up if holding onto something, but falls after a minute or two
-Crossing my fingers this doesnt jinx anything....but he's sleeping through the night!!! He sleeps 12 hours, still give him a bottle before I go to bed but not sure if he needs it or not, just scared to not give it to him in fear of him waking up. I'm enjoying my sleep too much to risk it.
-Takes 2 long naps, one short. He puts himself to sleep, just give him the binky, but half the time he takes it out and talks himself to sleep instead and very rarely takes the binky any other time
-Sits up like a champ and is now able to sit in the tub with big sister instead of using his baby bathtub
-Another plus in sitting up: gets to ride in the seat of the shopping cart instead of his carseat
-Super happy and smiles a ton. I know, I say it every month, but he is so easy going and such a wonderful baby
-HATES, I repeat hates, having his nose and face wiped. He screams and cries every time if said action is done more than 2 seconds at a time
-Laughs and smiles at sister all the time. He loves it when she pays attention to him even if she is mauling him
-Eating baby food for 3 meals a day. Eats 1-2 jars at a time, mostly 2, and will eat anything. I haven't found anything that he prefers over another, even peas. He just eats and eats whatever I give him.
-He is growing like a weed, and when I stand him up he is just below Lyla's chin!

Nicknames: Mac, Mac-a-doo, Mac Attack, Bubbie, Mac-aroni, Big Mac, Brother, Little Man, Dude

His theme song: Mac-a-doodle went to town riding on a pony, stuck a feather in his hat and called him MAC-a-roni! 

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I LOVE how happy he always looks. Is he like this all the time? I swear, he keeps getting cuter!