Tuesday, March 27, 2012

McKay- 2 Months

It's true, it has already been 2 months that we have had this little sweetheart,
here is some of what he's been up to

-Smiles a ton and is making little squawks and squeals here and there
-Sleeps from about 10pm-8am with waking up about 1-2 times in between, usually only once lately. I usually "dream" feed him before I go to bed around 11.
-Takes ok naps, sometimes they are 45 minutes, sometimes 2 hours. A few times he has gone 3 hours, you just never know with him
-Gets the hiccups at least 3 times a day
-Is really starting to kick his legs a lot and pushes off anything that touches his feet
-Can hold his head up for the most part, but still needs a little help because he will hold it up and then gets tired and then flops around, haha
-Size 1 diapers
-Some 3 month clothes already!
-Has still survived his sister, even with one mishap of him ending up on the floor from the couch

2 month appt stats:
24.4 in (about 95th percentile), was 21 at birth
11.4 lbs. (about 65th percentile), was 8.3 at birth

Lyla was only 8.5 lbs at 2 months! I'm hoping we get even more meat on this little man and he can be our little chubber. I love me some chunky thighs and cheeks

Oh, and I am getting really good at exiting the house in a timely manner with both kids. I feel like its not such a tiring event anymore, and dont get me wrong, its still hard, but a whole lot easier and better than the first few weeks. We do run errands or go out to the park etc several times a week. I definitely attribute it to Mac being a good car seat sleeper though, so once we actually get out of the house it helps with making outings not so stressful.

1 comment:

Andrew & Christy said...

He sure is a handsome little guy!!