One thing I LOVE about living in Utah- getting to see Wally and his family more often. This past Monday was Crew's 2nd Bday and coming up next week is Sadie's 6th. They had a combo party that was Mickey/Minnie Mouse theme, since Crew loves the Mickey Mouse Club House Disney tv show.
We had hot dogs (since they sing "hot dog, hot dog" on the show and Crew always sings along with it, ha), and everyone had their own mouse ears to wear
My favorite pic- Mac and Gpa wearing their ears, haha. Only my dad's grandkids can get him to wear mouse ears and look ridiculous for several hours and be ok with it
I was chatting away when they blew out their candles,
so this is the only picture I have of the birthday kids
It was so fun being able to celebrate with these two and Lindsey did a great job with adorable decorations with red and black and mickeys everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment