Thursday, July 21, 2011

Trip to Idaho

Tuesday & Wednesday Lyla & I went up to Idaho with Jen, Brookie & Kaylee to visit the Barney girls. Brittney was visiting her family and giving Rhett a week of peace for last minute bar study so we had to sneak up and see her.

While waiting for Brittney to meet us at her house Lyla jumped into the pool, clothes and all. It was just too tempting on that hot summer day!

Lyla & Summer. I think they missed each other :)

Had to take a picture of the baby bumps. Brittney is 23 weeks & I'm 14.
Brittney's house that she grew up in. Good 'ol Shelley, ID. We got to take a little tour of the city before we left, it was a short one!

More pics to come...Brittney got some cute ones of the girls playing that I will post when I get them

No comments: