I turned 26 this past weekend and to celebrate we started the day off by going to the Hogle zoo. The last time we were at this zoo was the day Josh proposed to me. It was a lot of fun to go back and this time have a little girl to watch get excited about the animals.
Baby Elephant, so cute
I love that you can see Lyla's little face in the reflection of the window with her amazed eyes looking up at the lemur
That evening we dropped Lyla off at Aunt Cindy's and went to Benihana's for dinner and then saw Larry Crowne at the theatre. It was a cute romantic comedy with Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. We both really enjoyed it.
On our way home we picked up a piece of my favorite cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory in place of a birthday cake. It was a great birthday spent together as a family and I enjoyed being with Josh before he really hits the books for the last 2-week stretch before the bar.
No comments:
Post a Comment