So we went to the ultrasound on friday and everything looked great! The baby is healthy and everything is normal. When she went to check the sex of the baby it wouldn't open the legs though, but the tech looked from the bottom and said she was 90 percent sure it was a GIRL. Josh and I were both very surprised and are still doubting it a little, we both were thinking it was going to be a boy. Next time we go in I am going to see if I can sneak in the ultrasound room again to get a better look and hopefully baby will be a little more cooperative next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, so cute!
I love the ultra sound with the baby's feet! The other one's sweet but it hurt my back just looking at it! :) haha.
Is that the hat your were talking about? It's adorable.
6 pounds in 5 months? 6 pounds in 5 months? I gain that and I'm not even pregnant! :)
Is it weird taking the month by month pictures of your belly? "Ok...let me pose and try and stick out my tummy as much as possible...." You look great!! :)
Congrats!! Girls are so fun, especially all the cute clothes! When I found out I was having a girl I went right away and bought a cute outfit for her. :)
My little Rachie is going to be a mom. I feel so old. I'm so excited for you and Josh. You look fabulous!!! :)
Congrats on the baby girl! I know you will be a busy girl making cute little things! That is so exciting!
Yeah! Congratulations! That's so exciting. Little girls are fun to dress.:) When Marcus and I found about Samantha being a girl, we were both really shocked too. In our minds, it was almost like a girl wasn't even a possibility because we were so sure we were having a boy. The ultrasound tech, I think, felt a little ackward, and then said after a second look, "Well, (pause) you are definitely having a girl." Then we broke the silence "Oh wow. A girl." We were so lame. Anyway. Wouldn't have it any other way...though I'm looking forward to a boy one of these days!
Post a Comment