ohmygoshonly2daysleft.... well really like 1 and a half.... what time is your appointment you must text me! Also, come on. No response on Hunter? Srsly.
We got married August 17, 2006 and are currently living in Salt Lake City. Joshua graduated from law school at Gonzaga in May 2011 and is now working. I get to stay home with our 3 kids: Lyla, Mac, and Rockwell.
8 comments:
I hope it is a girl! And I don't know of any names... because I only know names I don't like-- from the kids I teach. haha. I miss you guys!
I say a girl. You have to break the green boy tradition sometime. Plus there are so many cute girl clothes out there.
If he's a boy you should definitely name him Forest.
Or Hunter.
OH how exciting! I have no guesses!!
ohmygoshonly2daysleft.... well really like 1 and a half.... what time is your appointment you must text me!
Also, come on. No response on Hunter? Srsly.
Ok I'm guessing a boy...I've had a few days to think about it...get some vibes, you know. Let us know!! How exciting...
Also...I have an idea for a Halloween costume for you guys...
Excuse me, but where is your 5 month picture, young lady?
Post a Comment