Thursday, February 7, 2008
LOST!!!
Seriously, I love lost. It made my whole day ten times better knowing that when I got home from teaching I would be able to watch lost. I guess you know your life is getting pretty pathetic when you get so excited over a tv show. But if you are reading this and haven't seen it, watch it! And start from the beginning. It's so good....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Rach! I found your Blog on Wally's Blog. Grandma told me she loves Wally's Blob so I thought I'd give it a look see and there I found you too. I LOVE LOST! Been faithful from the beginning. Here is a website that will help you enjoy even more. http://lost-and-gone-forever.blogspot.com/ Brian is great! You'll like it!
so it does make the day better knowing that lost is on that night. then it is completely ruined when the show is over leaving stupid unsolved mysteries that make you rack your brain with torture and tumult. man i love that show
(not exactly sure what tumult is)
Post a Comment