Monday, February 4, 2008

Trying To Start Again....

So I got some tips from Wal and Lindz on how to make the blog not look so retarded, so here are my efforts after a good hour and a half! Not the best thing in the world, but better than it was at least. I'll try my best to keep it up, but life is busy. I am student teaching 30 nine year olds!! WOW. And that would be thirty different children who are nine, not 39-year-olds, ha. Josh has just put in his law school applications last week so we are impatiently waiting to see where our lives will take us in August. It is a little nerve-racking to think we will be in a state we have never been to before in 6 months, but I am hoping for the best! Well, let me know what you think, and encourage me to blog by commenting. :) Thanks.

8 comments:

Walnut said...

Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog then blog some more.

Walnut said...

39 year olds. That made us laugh

Walnut said...

Blog Blog Blog Blog Blog then blog some more.

5SMiTHS said...

It looks GREAT! I'm adding you to my blogger friends list! yay!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blogness looks very cute teacher Rach. Just don't post any pictures of bare buns.
: )

carolyn said...

I love your blog, I just love that we get to see a small part of your lives. We miss you guys!!

carolyn said...

I love your blog, I just love that we get to see a small part of your lives. We miss you guys!!

Cookie said...

I didn't even know you were student teaching. See! I learned something new! Can't wait to hear about Law School!