Thursday, February 21, 2008
Fun, Fun, and more Fun
So it's been awhile since I made a post, but lots has happened. Valentine's day was wonderful, my husband surprised me by decorating the house with candles, tule (you can never have enough tule-quoted by my dad from the wedding) and a delicious homemade dinner. It was so sweet and wonderful, he is very romantic :) Then of course we ended our romantic evening with Lost since we can't stand to know it's on and not watch it!!! I've also been student teaching fourth grade full time and this last week almost killed me. I started out ok on Monday but on tuesday and wednesday I was barfing and still at school...I know, I'm psycho, but those sub plans are killer. Then the week ended with my grandfather Roskelley passing away. I am in CA for the funeral which is tomorrow and it is quite the experience, my first funeral ever. My grandpa was a wonderful man, and although grumpy at times, he was very compassionate and always serving others. And honestly, I would be grumpy if I was sick for 6 years straight too! I love him so much, and will miss him, but I can't help to think positively as I know that I will see him again in the next life. Love you grandpa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
We were so happy to see you!! I am sad we couldn't have had a better time, but Grandpa would have loved that we were together, he mostly would have loved seeing you teach the little grandchildren about the gloves and how life goes on!!
we already knew you were psycho but barfing on 39 year old fourth graders is pushing it
WHAT!?! not one comment about your ridiculously fun time in Colorado with the rents!!!
Rach, you need to post your new hair cause you look hot! :)
Post a Comment