Saturday, November 23, 2013

16 Weeks Pregnant

I have made it to the 16th week, feeling better for the most part, but the midday sickness and exhaustion is not all the way gone yet. I have had the best pregnancy I've had yet. I have felt nauseous here and there throughout the day but mostly just super tired. I try and take a nap every day while Mac is sleeping and Lyla is having "quiet time". It has been a nice break though to not be super sick every day all day. I still get my weekly migraines and hoping they will go away in the next month or 2 like they did with the other 2 pregnancies. I thought it would be fun to see a collage of each baby at 16 weeks. I felt like I popped out really quickly and was much bigger than the 1st two but looking back I guess I'm not THAT much bigger after all. 


No comments: