Just a few pictures of everyday things going on at the house. I usually just post events or things we do but I had a few pictures of things the kids are doing too.
Mac LOVES to push Lyla's baby stroller, most times its empty but I thought it was cute that he put his car in it the other day. It made it a little more "manly" I guess, haha
Playdoh. You know your baby is growing up when you play for over a half hour with playdoh and he doesn't eat any of it. We usually do playdoh when Mac is sleeping for that reason, but we tried it out today and he didn't even take one bite, I was happy, but also a little sad he's getting so big.
Love this little concentration face
We dance a lot in our kitchen/dining area. Its a perfect open space for dancing. I've posted several pictures of this very thing before, but today I was loving Lyla's choice of dress-ups. Rapunzel dress, fairy wings, and a headband from when she was a baby.
We love having a yard. Its our first place since being married that we've had a yard all to ourselves. Its perfect for days like today, when a little boy just wants to do some digging. He knows right where the shovels are in the garage, and can reach them, so he just wanders around the garage, gets a shovel, and goes right for the dirt.
He decided to wave to me as I was taking his picture. He always puts his hand straight up like this when he waves. It melts my heart
No comments:
Post a Comment