Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Vaca

 We stayed for the rest of the week after Christmas and had some fun

We brushed up on our scuba skills, getting ready for Hawaii in April




Went to Fairytale Town, a park I once went to when I lived in Sacramento





 Mike took Derek and Libby to San Fran and while he was there picked up this winner of a shirt. It describes Lyla 100%. It just so happens I said "Lyla, come here, I want to take a picture of you" and this is the face she gave me....it matches the shirt almost too well
We also did some serious go-kart racing

 On Friday we spent the day preparing for and celebrating Grandma and Grandpa Green's 60th wedding anniversary. It was a nice event at the church all decked out and had some yummy soup and desserts. After dinner they cut the cake and fed each other, it was adorable
 We also went out to dinner a few times, one place was Fats, our favorite chinese restaurant. We had a great Christmas and vacation and was fun to see all the family and spend time together.

No comments: