Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Eve

 We started the day off by going up to Grandma and Grandpa Green's house. We had lunch, opened presents and talked with the cousins. It was fun being up there in the wilderness and enjoying Grandmas house.



 That evening we drove straight over to JJ's house for Christmas Eve dinner with the Roskelley's. We loved getting to see the CA 'tives that we don't see too often. It was a smaller group though because many of Carolyn's kids were at their in-laws. We did score and get the newlyweds though (Allie and Dave) and they starred in the nativity play since all the other little kids were gone.

GG playing with Mac. Everyone enjoyed this little happy munchkin
 Hangin with Uncle Jason






I know the play is kind of old news to the family who has done it 30 years now, but it was Lyla's first time and I LOVED watching it. I was surprised Lyla even decided to participate and kept the towel on her head most of the time! They were adorable, and even Mac starred in it at the end as a wandering shepherd. So cute

No comments: