Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving

Wednesday night we stayed at my parents and had fun making little cookie/candy turkeys for the place settings


 Mac cruised and tore down all the decorations mom put up

Dinner was fabulous. We had a great time and Cindy and Penny's fam joined us

Mac liked the pie :) Check out that adorable face

 Black Friday supposedly starts on Thursday now. I had a few toys on my list from Toys R Us so I convinced my mom to stand in line with me at 8pm on Thursday. This was only part of the line. We were number 401 and 402 in line
 Even though its crazy, I love all the crowds and madness, and I did save $50, so I was happy

The next morning we still all scoured the black friday ads together and did a little more shopping
 
 We headed home Saturday but stopped at the new outlet mall and said hi to santa. Lyla was super excited before and after, but during she wouldn't even look at him or acknowledge him, it was hilarious

During nap time on Saturday we started putting up our Christmas lights. Our first year we actually got to put some up on a house. It was so much fun, I loved it, I'll have to post a picture with them all on. 

No comments: