I felt like I was a teenager again this past week as I went to girls camp. It was a blast. We had so many good laughs, fun pranks, and overall an enjoyable time!
Left to Right: Me, Abby, Andrea, Liz, Allison, Kaitlin, Hannah, Chloe, Camryn and Logan
The theme was "Putting on the Armor of God" and so we did crafts and made each piece of "armor". We also hiked and I about passed out from up-hill hiking and no physical strength, but we got to the top and it was beautiful and so worth it all.
Unfortunately these were only pictures from the first day because my camera died after that, but still a good representation of the beautiful girls there and the fun we had. I am sad to leave these awesome girls and leaders next month when we move to Midvale.
No comments:
Post a Comment