I sure am a lucky woman to be the mother of these two cuties
I got breakfast in bed. Stuffed french toast with strawberries on top, thick cut bacon and orange juice. Then a rare occasion happened, both kids just sat and cuddled with me for a few minutes.
Most days of motherhood are long and hard, but rewarding. Today I really tried to just enjoy every cute and sweet thing that they each did and soak up the joy that they bring to my life.
After church and naps we headed over to Wally's for our first Mothers Day together as a family in a long time. My mom was in heaven to have all the kids and grandkids together for the special day. We had dinner and then went to roast marshmallows in the woods.
I am lucky to have a mother who loves both me and my children so much. I can't help but call her and always tell her all the cute things the kids are doing and she is always excited to hear about it. She has been a wonderful mother and I am thankful for all that she has
done for me over the past 26 years!

No comments:
Post a Comment