Friday, December 16, 2011

35 Weeks


Approx 35.5 Weeks:

-Feeling bigger than ever, even more than with Lyla
-Made it to the point of only a few maternity shirts fitting
-Sleeping pretty good, have to have the pillow between my knees so my hips don't get sore
-Have to pee in the middle of the night
-No swelling or weight gain anywhere but the belly
-Still don't feel like I waddle, woohoo
-Baby moves a lot, more than I remember Lyla moving
-Baby feels a little lower than Lyla because he's not up in my ribs as much
-Getting down to the last month I'm excited but also nervous about recovery and not looking forward to the lack of sleep
-Josh and I both get really excited when we see other newborns at church or on tv.
-Trying to teach Lyla that there is a baby in my belly, but I don't think much gets through, although she loves to kiss the belly and pats it while shouting, BALL! She is also really into nurturing her own teddy bears and babies right now so that is a good sign.
-I'm worried about being able to stretch my time and attention to two munchkins, but am relieved that Josh is around a little more this time to help with that
-Haven't had any Braxton Hicks, just like w/ Lyla, except I might have had my first one ever just this morning, but not sure, my mind has blocked out what contractions felt like, haha

This pregnancy has gone by super fast(except the first 14 weeks of sickness of course...) and I know he will be here before we can believe it since the next event is Christmas and then only a few more weeks after that! My secret hope is that he will be 3 days late so we can have a Jan 19th and Feb 19th Bday! (and Crew March 19th) Wouldn't that be cool?!
*

No comments: