Lyla does some pretty cute and sometimes mischievous things when I'm not lookin
Yesterday she decided to climb in the laundry basket and bring her pillow pet and book with her. She was just sitting in there babbling away reading the book to herself
Tonight after dad gave Lyla a bath he was in a hurry and didn't let the water out but got her all ready for bed and then headed off to the gym. I was in the kitchen and noticed she had gone back into the bathroom, which usually these days is to play in the toilet water..., so I went in to check on her and saw her just standing in the tub sucking her thumb looking at me all sweet like she was thinking "mom, i came in and saw the bubbles and couldn't help myself, I had to get back in". She lifted up her leg a little and grabbed her PJ's to show me they were wet. I couldn't help but just sit there and laugh and of course grab the camera. I took her PJ's off after catching some pictures and just let them drop in the tub since they were half soaked anyway and Lyla looked back "uh-oh"...as if she was worried that they had dropped and got wet..haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment