Thursday, August 18, 2011

5th Anniversary

Josh and I celebrated our 5th Anniversary this August 17th. It was a great day, mostly just relaxed. We got a babysitter and went to Olive Garden for dinner and then to the movies. It was a simple date since we have a big weekend planned coming up on labor day weekend.

Josh got me roses and picked out my favorite See's candy. Since the 5th year is wood I got him a bonsai, our "love tree", haha, and a cool wooden box that has a picture of us on our wedding day in it with a little note and some fun love coupons

It has been a fast 5 years and I can't believe we almost have 2 little munchkins! We are two lucky ducks and and are excited to celebrate the past five years and look forward to 50 more :)

No comments: