Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

I am a pretty spoiled girl, and I blame it all on these guys:
I have an amazing dad who has shown me how to be a hard worker, honest, patient, a good friend to others, and most of all, unconditional love. I am such a lucky girl to have a dad who loves me so much and cares about me the way he does.

I am also so lucky to have a husband who is an amazing dad to our little girl. Lyla is such a daddy's girl and I know its because of the way he makes her feel. When they play together it is the cutest thing to watch how much Lyla enjoys being with her dad and he can always make her laugh, even when she is tired and cranky. Josh is always willing to help take care of Lyla and never ever complains.

Happy Father's Day to the two men in my life who I love very much!

No comments: