Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring

We went downtown last Saturday and enjoyed watching Lyla run around Riverfront Park


She got to go on the carousel for the first time, it was a little scary but not too bad

Checkin out the big red wagon

Got out the window markers to try out some drawing, she loved it. I think the easter bunny might bring some crayons this year
First time drawing blood from playing outside. She was a trooper and only cried until we got in the house and then was over it and wanted to play again.
I think I was upset about it longer than she was, look at that poor little head

3 comments:

Mary said...

her pooor head.. sadly quinn has gone no more than a week without a bruised head his whole mobile life..he def got russ cordination..

Anonymous said...

oh my poor sweet Lyla Mae...

Jenn Hoff said...

Oh my gosh that is so sad! Those markers look like fun, though! I am impressed she has the coordination and dexterity to use those at her age! Lyla can I get a wut-wut!