For some reason I have a ton of pictures of our trip to Utah for Thanksgiving, but none of us actually eating turkey dinner...but here are some things we did besides eat!
We were there for my side but the Green's were there also visiting Kurt and Wendy, so we saw them a few times. Went to Boondocks with the bro's and soon-to-be sister in law
All the cousins got to play together, they loved it
Went to jump on it, Sadie's favorite place and she showed off her flips. And yes, she is only 4 years old!
Went for a ride on the suitcase because we got bored in the airport
1 comment:
Ok, I didn't comment before I guess, but this picture has been cracking me up since you posted it! I love her big ol' diaper and how she looks like a cowboy riding that luggage! (Samsonite! I was way off!)
Post a Comment