Friday, July 23, 2010

Summer Fun

I turned 25! Went to Maggiano's for dinner, it was SOO good

It is an adorable restaurant inside and out

The restaurant brings out some amazing lemon cookies for my bday

Got a "nothing bundt cake" which is super yummy, i got choc with cream cheese frosting

I got a sewing organizer from the rents, a passport!, and some amazing pictures of Lyla and frames put together by Josh and bf Jenn

More Swimming, Lyla loves it more every time!

Free Concerts in the park, its every week and we have gone about 4 times now! So relaxing and fun to lay on the grass on a summer evening and listening to music

Lyla loves to touch the grass and hang with the fam. New hat made by mommy :) I just can't resist making things for her, its so fun!

Rodeo in the Ranch!

It was about 95 degrees and nap time so Ly stayed at home with gma

Great summer so far! Looking forward to more memories to come before school starts up again next month.

No comments: