Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Lion King

We went to Lion King on Saturday. We had bought the tickets this summer and have looked forward to it for months and it finally came. We absolutely loved it!! Great actors, great costumes and amazing music

We are still students and poor so we sat in the cheapest seats, the back row, but it was a small enough theater that it wasn't bad at all and we still could see just fine

Here's the gang we went with

Us inside, the screen to the right is the advertisement outside for the show.

Outside the theater with Rafiki who had an amazing voice and sang Circle of Life. It was so good.

4 comments:

Mary said...

ilove that you have such a cute lil belly! we got the gift in the mail. and quinn is wrapped up in it as i type! so cute! thanks again! and YES you do need to come to utah.. it has been way too long!

Alyse and Bob said...

So fun! You look so cute being pregnant. I agree with Mary you need to visit soon! And we all need to get together!

Penny :) said...

I have to agree with the others. Utah is the place to visit. I would love to take the boys to the lion king. It looks amazing.

Josh and Rach said...

Is it just me or do I look absolutely hideous in that sweater? You know when you see pictures of yourself and you just think...do I really look like that? BTW this is Josh