Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring is finally here

Last week, snow. This week, 70s and 80s. Had to take advantage of it, because you never know if the snow will return soon.

Flying kites in the park.

Picnic at riverfront park.



Random guy at the park who was doing this move for like 15 minutes straight. We thought it was funny. Also saw a 60 year old with Jnco shorts, a walker, and holding a huge snake. I should have took a picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to that park! : )

cool kite

Jeff and Jenn said...

Haha, I'm glad to hear the people-watching career is in full swing!

P.S. This makes me feel better about the time I posted the ugliest people from the football game (remember that girl in the snowsuit? ....still kills me). I like the video :)

Walnut said...

wow, that looks like Usher. those sweet moves are unmistakable. cool celeb sighting