I may not have known you as good as I should, but I do know that you were loved and will be missed. You have lived in Roseville for 50 years plus. You were an honorable firefighter, church leader and family member. My dad tells me stories of when he was little and coming to see the fire trucks. You would even let him ride along sometimes. All the fire houses have their flag at half mast for you this week. I had my wedding shower at your house. I played with your grandchildren. When you and grandpa got weak you would walk around the park with your walkers together. I know you are free of pain now which is always a relief. I hope you had a good reunion with all of your family members. Say hi to grandpa for me.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How nice. I think that's great that the firehouses did their flags at half mast. And your last sentance.
Post a Comment