Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fun Times with the Green's

Here are some of our adventures in Cali after Christmas. Josh's family made sure our 10 days at home were fun-filled every day and kept us very busy, which I loved!

This is at the railroad museum in downtown Sac.

Do we look like official railroad foamers? (people who LOVE trains so much they foam at the mouth)
Down in Monterey watching the ocean

One of the biggest aquariums in the US, it was cool.

The fam

The Jelly Belly Factory

My new favorite jellybean flavor- Confetti Cake. The cake I've had for my birthday for the last 23 years.

And can't forget about the dog- Napoleon. Isn't he cute?

We also visited Grandma Roskelley and family, went to see 7 Pounds and Yes Man, ate lots of food and junk, went and saw fireworks for New Years, ate more candy, played the Wii, harassed Tyler's girlfriend, had some chocolate, and are now officially trying to exercise and diet.

6 comments:

carolyn said...

Thanks for taking a break in the fun to come see us!! We love to see you guys and hang out!! My all time favorite part, is how Josh can play games and never lose a moment of the football game going on in the background!! Gp Josh!

carolyn said...

it's Go Josh! sorry

Anonymous said...

Foamer foamer

Penny :) said...

I love the railroad museum and monterey. I'm very jealous. What a great christmas.

Jeff and Jenn said...

Wow, looks like fun. I love that picture of you two in front of temple square in the top right. And I love your shoes! I don't have anything funny to say though.

Alyse and Bob said...

Rach, I miss you and Josh so much. By the time I get a boyf, you guys are gone and we no longer have monthly date nights. haha. Hope all is going well and your loving WA. Bob is looking at a couple Pharm schools out in WA....