
So Joshua and I spent our second anniversary apart from each other. We wasted no time in our marriage skipping important holidays... but of course Josh still spoiled me by having 2-doz roses sent to Wally's house and taking me out to dinner with yet another rose when he picked me up from the airport. I can't say enough about how much my husband means to me. He is so patient with me and is always making sure that I am as happy as possible. Not only does he put up with me, but I don't know how I got so lucky with someone who spoils me constantly and has cooked just about every single meal I've eaten for more than two years (yes, even when we were dating). We love to travel and do fun things together and best of all, laugh all the time. But still my favorite part of the day is when he lets me snuggle up next to him at the end of the day and we get to sleep next to each other. Thank you for taking such good care of me and loving me no matter what. Happy Anniversary sweetheart :)
3 comments:
congrats on the anniversary
you've been married 2
we've been married 32
And we've been married 22.
Congrats!
Does he make Eggos?
Post a Comment