Monday, June 2, 2008

Timp Caves


If any of you know me you know that I'm not athletic in any way and hate working out, running, etc, etc. But I decided to got out on a limb and actually hike up to the Timpanogos Caves this weekend with Joshua. It was over 3.5 miles long and the way up was very steep the whole way. I was so proud of myself that we made it all the way up and I didn't even complain!! :) We passed a ton of people and rarely stopped too, so I felt good about that. It was very worth the hike though, the caves were amazing. Of course my camera had to decide not to work the whole time, so unfortunately we don't have any pics. :( I did put a picture on here of an example of cool Stalagmites... not sure if the spelling is right on that one....that are in the caves. But I suggest to everyone to go to the caves because they are very fascinating and awesome to see!

1 comment:

Walnut said...

technically those in the picture are stalactites.

way to go