
Happy Father's Day Dad. Everyone says thier dad is the best, but mine is still better!! He is kind, patient, forgiving, loving, charitable, honest and much much more. He has been a wonderful strength in my life and I respect him to the greatest. My dad has always been the calm collected one in the house and is always interested in what's best for his kids. I have always been daddy's little princess and I'll admit, spolied to the max, but even 23 years later he still spoils me every chance he gets! Thank you dad for being the best, and being the one I can always go to advice for. I am so lucky. Love you Dad :)
P.S. Thank you Wally and Lindsey for sharing your father's day with us. The food was amazing but the time spent with you was even better! And thank you Sadie for being so dang cute :) Love you all.
P.S.S. Can't leave mom out...thank you mom for marrying the coolest guy ever so i could have the best dad ever :)
P.S. Thank you Wally and Lindsey for sharing your father's day with us. The food was amazing but the time spent with you was even better! And thank you Sadie for being so dang cute :) Love you all.
P.S.S. Can't leave mom out...thank you mom for marrying the coolest guy ever so i could have the best dad ever :)
4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwww!So sweet. I love him too. Although he's not my dad he's ALOMST old enough!
I have to take the credit for them meeting. I brought my brother home to my apartment and look what happened. Yep, sometimes i just amaze myself.
I have to take the credit for them meeting. I brought my brother home to my apartment and look what happened. Yep, sometimes i just amaze myself.
Alomst? ALMOST!
Post a Comment