Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Trying Something New!




Josh and I have been taking scuba diving lessons. We have had two classroom lessons and we had two lessons in a pool. Last night was our second pool lesson and was so much fun! We are hoping for Christmas we will be able to go with Josh's family to Mexico and use our new skills. The rest of his family are all certified already, which was one motivating factor for us. So we are excited for our new adventure in scuba diving and having fun looking ridiculous together. No pictures of us yet, but if I dare to put them up later I will. Scuba gear isn't very flattering to say the least.

2 comments:

Ashlee and Rico said...

Hi Rach! So i just left a comment on "roskelley Ramblings" thinking it was your blog...ops! It took me a while to figure out how to find your blog! HOw are you?! Tell Josh i said hi!

Lacey said...

No way! Exciting! Good luck let me know how that goes, we have talked about doing that.... You asked me where in hawaii we were staying. Well Billy's sister Kaitlin just moved to Hawaii, so we get to stay in their house with them. So it's gonna be a cheap vacation! But I had a dream last night that me, you and ash planned a trip to hawaii and I missed my flight!